My next guest was living the outwardly perfect life. She had a monogamous husband, a great job and lived in the coolest part of San Francisco.
But those pesky cravings were creeping in…
So she asked herself a question so many of us fear to ask: What if I just let my desires call the shots?
In this interview we dive into what happened. Robin Rinaldi is a successful journalist, executive editor at 7×7 and author of the new book, The Wild Oats Project. The book is a “tell all” account of her experiments with sexual experiences and embracing cravings. You’re going to love this one.
Also, I’m excited to share with you my sponsor, Perfect Supplements. I use their Cordyceps and Natural Calm Magnesium all the time – and am thrilled to partner with them to bring you the show.
As a special offer to my “clan of the crave bears” and listeners, Perfect Supplements is offering 10% off your order when you use the discount code CRAVE10 at check out! Click here to get your goodies!
Now let’s confront our desires…
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- The effect of a dynamic upbringing
- Simultaneous life developments from her late 30s
- Exploring the vulnerability wrapped within The Wild Oats Project
- On marriage, open arrangements and children
- The modern paradigm shift wrapped within the idea of “sowing your wild oats”
- How to transition to a “don’t ask don’t tell” policy in your relationship
- Patriarchal religion and why it’s scary to us women
- Deep feminine energy and the meaning behind it
- The shocking responses to The Wild Oats Project
- How to have fun within your body through movement and meditation
- The best thing that ever happened to Robin at One Taste
- Porn Sex vs. Slow Sex
- How women desire pleasure and don’t need permission to get it
- Why being wild and being committed are nebulous states of being
- Robin’s regret from before and after her open marriage
- Why we should push ourselves to find moral wisdom
- Meditating between security and passion
- Life’s short so listen to what your soul says
- Get your copy of The Wild Oats Project and remember to leave a review!
- Read more of Robin’s work @ 7×7 Magazine
- Listen to Dan Savages Lovecast
- Have fun in your body with Liz Dialto – Wild Soul Movement
- Try out your very first orgasmic meditation class at One Taste
- Learn more about the Dalai Lama
- Connect with Robin: