We know there is a connection between our emotional needs and our physical needs. But how can fulfilling one help fulfil the other?
Continuing with the 20th anniversary of National Masturbation Month, this week I’m talking with Kim Anami, holistic sex and relationship expert. Kim is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the link between your sexuality and your everyday wellbeing.
Oh, and did I mention she’s also a vaginal weightlifter? Yes, this woman knows all about the vagina, and how strengthening it can not only be good for your sexual life, but also for your outer life.
So my friends, let’s jump in to learning all about the vagina and its amazing abilities to heal us inside and out!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- What is a holistic sex expert?
- How signs from your sex life can illuminate your personal self
- The connection between food and your inner wisdom
- How sex is a personal growth tool
- How not caring what others think is good for you
- Why symptoms may be caused by issues in your sexual relationship
- What self actualization in your sexual life can do for your outer life
- How sex is a part of everyday life
- Why your body is the best teacher
- How to examine how we’re conditioned
- Why the urge to medicate is our body telling us what it needs
- What is the core inner need?
- Why the relationship and sex are intertwined
- The importance of openness and surrender in the sexual experience
- What is the power of vulnerability
- Who is the well-f**ked-woman?
- Why self pleasure is good for you
- What is stopping women from being comfortable with their sexuality
- How to find a happy medium between being sexually voracious and confident
- How stress can affect the body and weight
- The importance of reclaiming your body
- Why it’s important to have a strong vagina
- The truth about kegels
- What is vaginal kung fu?
- Read more about Taoist and Tantric sexual practices
- Check out Good Vibrations
- Read my article about masturbation on Mind Body Green about masturbation
- Read my other article I wrote about hacking female desire
- Learn more about my new Vitality Mentorship Program
- Connect with Kim: