Our conversation today is all about food and sex.
Welcome to my adults only episode of The Crave Cast.
Why is it that we can talk about food all the time (we love to taste, lick, suck and bite) but we don’t talk about how incredibly sexual it is.
What would you say, that eating is the most intimate thing we do with other people?
Well it is!
Do you experience shame, guilt and fear when it comes to your food cravings or your sexual desires?
Well the good news is, you’re only human!
I’m also excited to share with you my sponsor, Perfect Supplements. I use their Cordyceps, Natural Calm Magnesium and Rhodiola all the time – and am thrilled to partner with them to bring you the show.
As a special offer to my “clan of the crave bears” and listeners, Perfect Supplements is offering 10% off your order when you use the discount code CRAVE10 at check out! Click here to get your goodies!
Now let’s explore how to reconnect with our bodies, food and our sexual desires.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- My disconnected libido and relationship
- Being in a war with my body and suddenly craving 2 taboo things
- Do you suffer from orthorexia?
- Preparing to continue to fail
- Eat and date – the sexual power behind food
- No judgement = an enjoyable experience
- How my body came back from the brink of hormonal failure
5 lessons I learnt about Respectful Eating and Dating:
- Experiment to find what feels good to you
- Always stand up for what’s right for your own body
- Ask for help – if friends don’t support you then it’s time to cleanse your friends!
- Remember that procrastination stems from our desire for perfection – Just do whatever it is you actually want
- In being confident you will find the perfect diet and person
- If you haven’t seen it yet, check out SuperSize Me
- Learn more about Orthorexia
- Join my next Cravings Cleanse