You’re busy. I know you are.
So am I. And so is just about everyone else you’ll run into today.
It’s no wonder that one of the first (and most frequent) bumps in the road to transforming your health is trying to cook healthy food at home.
Know what I mean? Sometimes it’s just too easy to grab a pre-packaged meal. It feels much more convenient to eat out for lunch. . . and dinner. . . and lunch again.
But if you’ve been hanging out with me for any amount of time, then you know that I’m a total supporter of fixing your own food at home – from scratch. It’s honestly the best way to make sure that you consistently feed yourself nourishing foods that help your body to thrive.
So – how can we fix foods at home more easily?
We get help from the experts.
I’m bringing together over 30 of the biggest stars and leaders in health and nutrition – and I’m getting them to spill all their best tips, strategies, and secrets.
It all goes down at the Super Size Me 10 Year Anniversary series (March 10-14).
We’ll have some of the hottest, most inspiring chefs and food educators coming on as experts. And I mean experts at meal planning, detoxing with food, fixing incredible plant-based meals for families, and more.
They will teach you in a SIMPLE way how to #FixFood at home so that you. . .
Spend MORE time with your family
Feel like food at home is easy – not a burden
Your cooking process can become a well-oiled machine.
And you’re not only saving money and time in the short term, but in the long term, your health improves so much faster when you fix food at home. (And you’ll spend less money on your own healthcare in the next few years and throughout your life.)
Here’s a quick teaser of some of the experts and topics:
- Joe Cross (from the movie Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead and founder of Reboot Your Life) will share with us what time of day to fix food, and how to create a life that makes healthy eating easy.
- John Robbins (international bestselling author) will give you tips on how to buy organic food cheaply, and fermentationist Summer Bock will tell you how to make probiotics at home.
- Phil Lempert (The Supermarket Guru®) talks about what you really need to know about food packaging (and problems with gluten-free labeling you may not know about).
- Anna Lappe teaches you how to shop so your kids enjoy healthy food – and not badger you for junk food (hallelujah!).
- And the “mother” of meal planning, Leanne Ely, will be sharing some her best tips with you!
If you want in on these interviews, grab your free ticket for the Super Size Me 10 Year Anniversary series here.
And help us spread the word! Feel free to copy/paste this note into Facebook and Twitter:
Fixing food at home? Make it easy on yourself! http://tinyurl.com/supersizefixfood #FixFood
Discover more What do your bacteria crave?!
Check this out MCT oil for smoothies and brain health!!