FloraMend Prime Probiotic
FloraMend Prime Probiotic is a blend of natural, stable, human-strain probiotics to help replenish intestinal flora and promote overall digestive and immune health.*
What Makes FloraMend Prime Probiotic Unique?
FloraMend Prime Probiotic is a dairy- and allergen-free proprietary blend of three essential strains of vital probiotics: Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Bifidobacterium longum. These strains are stabilized in a convenient, one-per-day dosage. Because of the unique culturing methods and proprietary combination of these strains, FloraMend Prime Probiotic is stable at room temperature and does not need refrigeration. Floramend is provided in an acid-resistant capsule for effective delivery to the gut.
How Does FloraMend Prime Probiotic Work?
To be effective, a probiotic supplement must (1) be viable at room temperature, (2) be able to withstand stomach acid, (3) be distributed throughout the intestinal tract, and (4) have the ability to adhere to the intestinal tract and reproduce. FloraMend Prime Probiotic shares these necessary characteristics and, taken daily, helps balance a healthy intestinal flora to promote a healthy intestinal environment for normal digestion and immune response.*
One Capsule Contains:
Proprietary Blend 5 Billion Live Cells*
Lactobacillus gasseri, 2.5 Billion Live Cells
Bifidobacterium longum, 1.25 Billion Live Cells
Bifidobacterium bifidum, 1.25 Billion Live Cells
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Potato Starch, Silica.
*At time of expiration. Does not require refrigeration.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, magnesium stearate, or stearic acid.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
- Shipping is via UPS Ground. Please allow 7 – 9 business days for processing and shipping – unless otherwise stated for specific products.
- Shakes and/or supplement deliveries to addresses in contiguous 48 United States only. We are unable to ship supplements/shake products to P.O. Boxes, or non-US addresses. Please provide a street delivery address for UPS delivery.
- If you are shipping to Alaska or Hawaii additional shipping charges will apply, please select the appropriate shipping option.
International Orders & Shipping
- Supplement and/or Shake sales available to U.S. shipping addresses ONLY
- Online programs, e-courses, ebooks, and information products, that do not require shipping, may be purchased by anyone around the world.
- Unopened containers may be returned within 30 days of purchase for refund minus shipping/handling fees and a 25% restocking fee. Return shipping to be paid by customer.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization before returning any products and please put “Product Return” in the subject line.