Ready to #FixFood With Me?
17 February 2014
It’s been 10 years since the Super Size Me documentary shook the public into awareness that your diet can have FAST and drastic effects on your health.
It jumpstarted conversations and genuinely helped to change people’s lives for the better.
But even though it’s been 10 years, I’m still on the crusade to fix food.
- We still have trouble finding the time to cook healthy, clean foods at home.
- We have emotional eating issues and use food as life rafts to help us through the day.
- And our overall culture is still full of unhealthy messages, poor access to good foods, and little to no education on what “good food” actually is.
Which is why, in celebration of the 10-year anniversary of Super Size Me, I’m bringing together the hottest experts in health and nutrition – and I’m getting them to share what they know with YOU.
It all happens at the Super Size Me 10 Year Anniversary virtual conference,
March 10-14th, 2014!
On the Super Size Me telesummit, the experts and I will share ways in which you can. . .
- Fix more of your own simple meals that will get you the energy and body you crave.
- Fix your relationship with food and emotional eating.
- Fix the food culture we all live in.
Not only can you tune in live to the interviews, but you can also help spread the awareness, the knowledge, and the #FixFood fever!
It’s time to #FixFood. Find out how: http://tinyurl.com/supersizefixfood
And come say hi on Facebook. I’d love for you to join the conversation!
Check this out Mighty Maca is what I take for daily afternoon energy!!