102 Bread, Wine, and Chocolate with Simran Sethi
Welcome back Crave Bears! In today’s interview, I will interview food educator, eco-hero, and journalist, Simran Sethi on her book Bread, Wine, Chocolate: The Slow Loss of Foods we Love. She reveals what we are losing and how we are losing it and how to rescue the foods that we crave. It’s an amazing book and a great introduction to all of the forces that come together to bring us this incredible cornucopia earth has to offer. Stay tuned until the end to dive into this book with me and Simran!
Also, this month’s swag bag is a $1700 swag bag! Our guest today is adding something juicy this month to the swag bag. Go over to iTunes and leave a review about the show!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneInI'm not looking for the highest yield. I'm looking for the best taste. #SimranSethi Click To Tweet
- How was Simran inspired to write her book?
- Why is it a problem that our food is 30 percent the same stuff?
- Why are we headed towards the sixth mass extinction?
- How is the suicide rate within the farmer population?
- Why is it important to let people know about the food crisis?
70 percent of our seeds are controlled by four companies! #SimranSethi Click To Tweet