104 Dairy Cravings: Tell Me About Your Mother
Welcome back my Clan of the Crave Bears! I am back from my summer vacation! We went to Oregon to visit with my family and then went to Pennsylvania to visit with my husband’s family. We have so much fun but it wasn’t a relaxing trip. We are all exhausted! Maybe you have had a similar experience visiting family.
Make sure you tune into next week’s show. I will be announcing September 2016 Craving Cleanse. I’m going to offer a great deal just for crave cast listeners. This will be the last live craving cleanse! Things are changing here at craving cleanse headquarters.
Today we are going to be talking about dairy cravings and fall energy. First, we are going to have a Q&A on dairy with Sarah Peck and then we are going to dive into a spiritual reading with Monica Kenton to see what’s in store for September!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- When were Sarah’s cravings the strongest?
- What was it like growing up with her mother?
- Did her cravings change when her mother came to visit after giving birth?
- Is your body asking for certain things with your cravings?
- When did Monica’s spirituality pop up in her life?
- How did she move from Catholic faith to Native American spirituality?
- How does she help people find their balance?
- What can we expect in September?