112 Happy Vulva + Opioid Addiction – Dr. Anna Cabeca and Melissa Ramos
We all want to feel happy in our bodies, right? You have no idea how to get there … and maybe don’t realize how important it really is.
In this episode I get deep with Melissa Ramos, women’s health expert from Canada. Melissa focuses on Chinese nutrition therapy and owner of “Sexy Food Therapy Inc”. She helps women feel sexy from the inside out focusing on digestion and hormone imbalances. We are going to talk about the disturbing trend that is affecting millions of people in America, prescription drug addiction. It’s shocking how many people are using and abusing opioids these days. We need to address the root causes of the addiction. Melissa and I will go into the disconnection with community, lack of support and the overwhelming stress in people’s lives.
Then I will have on Dr. Anna Cabeca, a good friend and hormonal expert. Anna is a board certified OBGYN and a regenerative antiaging medicine expert. She is the creator of “Magical Menopause” as well as “Mighty Maca Greens”. We are going to talk about my new favorite product, her new Julva cream. I cannot tell you enough good things about this product for our delicate female parts. There may be some words or topics that you don’t want younger kids to hear so you may want to pause and scoot them out the door or put in your headphones.
Everyone is addicted to something! @SexyFoodtherapy Click To Tweet
- When did it start, that women were being diagnosed as being broken?
- Why are women so heavily medicated?
- Can the foods you may be eating affect you neurologically?
- How does the bacteria in your body affect your anxiety?
- How bad are the side effects of opioids?
- What is depression?
- What is “Sexy Lady Balls”?
- What kind of probiotic should you get?
- What are women coming to see Dr. Anna Cabeca for?
- What can be used for vaginal dryness?
- What can affect our hormone production?
- Should you douche?
- Should women smell like a flower?
- What is Julva Cream and how does is work?
- What is DHEA?