119 The Divinely Inspired Life with Christiane Northrup
Do you see your body, mind, and spirit as separate parts, rather than as an integrated whole. Do you have the courage to think for yourself and live from the truth you think in your heart? Or would you like to be able to do that? If this is you, you will love hearing Dr. Christiane Northrup, certified ObGyn, talking to Alex Jamieson on today’s episode of “The Crave Cast”, about her latest book, “Making Life Easy, a simple guide to a divinely inspired life”.
Christiane is a former assistant clinical professor of ObGyn at the Maine Medical Centre. She is a multiple best-selling author, on the New York Times bestseller list. She is the foremost authority on ‘everything that can go right’ with a woman’s body’. She also has an internet radio show called “Flourish”.
- How she incorporates her spiritual beliefs into her practice with women.
- Agism and how it limits us.
- The ‘tribe’ mentality and how it affects women.
- What we, as women, need to look at within ourselves.
- Though she herself, is a doctor, this book is not written for doctors.
- Her take on women and weight.
- The findings of endocrinologist, Dr. Fung, about how the sugar industry paid Harvard researchers to vilify fat and make sugar okay.
- The benefits of intermittent fasting.
- How you can rid yourself of cravings.
- The importance of self pleasuring.
- How shaming affects women’s health and how to deal with a ‘shame attack’.
Christiane’s website: www.drnorthrup.com
Dr. Jason Fung’s website: www.intensivedietarymanagement.com
Christiane’s ‘go to’ person’s website: www.drdorisecohen.com
Alex recommends: Documentary- Advanced Style
Christiane recommends: Book- Always Hungry by David Ludwig