124 How Women Can Make More Money with Ariel Hyatt
Have you ever wondered how women really compare to men, when it comes to running a successful business? On today’s show, Alex talks about how women in business tend to be under-valued, yet over over-perform. She quotes Mr. Wonderful, Kevin O’Leary from Shark Tank, who substantiates this. She gives statistics to demonstrate how more and more women, across the social spectrum in the USA, own businesses today and how this number has dramatically increased since 2007. Alex points out that when women make more money, they’re more in control of their lives, health, and choices and due to this, everyone around them benefits.
The guest on today’s show is a great example of this. She is Ariel Hyatt, who as a 24-year-old entrepreneur twenty years ago, founded Cyber PR. About ten years ago, Ariel, a seasoned speaker who promotes music groups and bands, as well as advising clients on crowd funding campaigns, decided to put her money where her mouth is and crowd fund a campaign of her own. She wrote a book that documents the lessons learned and the stress endured during her campaign, which raised over $60 000. Ariel’s book, Crowd Start, is a step by step and a day by day guide on how to launch a crowd funding campaign. Perhaps you too, through crowd funding, could build something beautiful and put money together that could help you, your family and your whole community.
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
Ariel Hyatt, master crowdfunding expert, joins us on Her Rules Radio to share how women can make more money, using their existing networks, to raise money for projects, new business ventures, non-profits, and more!
- Growing up in New York in the 80’s.
- What it’s like growing up with dyslexia.
- How putting things to rhyming or music made sense to young Ariel- it was her way.
- How, since finding her way, tdyslexia no longer was a problem.
- How music saved her life.
- Her response to being different and how she makes it work for her.
- How being a teetotaller helped her to realize that judgment from others was their stuff and not hers.
- How blessed she was to be aligned with an industry that really turned her on.
- The challenge of addiction in the music industry.
- How easily one can forget to look after oneself and how little practices can really help.
- The qualities of her favorite clients.
- The key to success in the entertainment industry.
- Re-inventing yourself being necessary, when doing the same type of work for a long time.
- What prompted her to publish a book about crowdfunding.
- What she really wanted to impart to people through her self-help book.
- What you need to ask yourself before embarking on a crowdfunding venture.
- Ariel’s advice to people who have both a vision and a product, to clinch crowd funding.
- How her first book, self-published in 2008, changed her life.
- The most powerful thing that you can do is to help others.
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Ariel’s website: www.arielhyatt.com This is where you register for the 11 part video series that you get when you buy Ariel’s book.
To Join The Cravings Cleanse, go to: www.cravingscleanse.com