127 Miracle Mindset with JJ Virgin – We Stand With Planned Parenthood
If you want the type of attitude that will allow you to overcome any obstacle that stands between you and what you’re working to accomplish, listen in to today’s show, with guest, JJ Virgin, as she shares some incredible mindset tools to help you to achieve whatever you set out to do.
JJ is a celebrity Nutrition and Fitness Expert and a best-selling author, as well as a prominent TV and print media personality. She has been a student of Personal Development for more than twenty-five years. Today, she talks to Alexandra about what happened a few years ago that inspired her brand new book, Miracle Mindset- A Mother, Her Son and Life’s Hardest Lessons. Listen in today and find out what inspired her to write her latest book how you can develop a Miracle Mindset for yourself.
With this being Planned Parenthood Month, Alexandra starts her show today with a shout out to women about Planned Parenthood. She explains why she stands for it, why you should stand for it and what they supply to women in America. She talks about this in the context of the draconian law which has recently been passed in Arkansas, which allows rapists to sue their victims if they have an abortion.
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- The number one reason why people are not where they want to be with their weight and health.
- Resilience- what it is and why it’s important.
- How she shows up as an example to her kids.
- Why children need to learn how to lose.
- How you can come to believe that you already have whatever you want, one percent at a time.
- She challenges you to start each day with finding and writing down 3 things that you’re grateful for- a guaranteed life changer.
- The story in her book is about her son, however, the lessons in there are universal.
- How she wove fitness and nutrition into the Miracle Mindset.
- Why you need to have habits.
- Her advice for people who think they don’t have what it takes to get through a major crisis in their lives.
- You are going to have challenges in your life. The time to prepare is now.
- Simple things you can do now to save you when the big crisis hits.
- How life improves with a Miracle Mindset.
- Living in the present.
- Why forgiveness is so important.
Links Mentioned in the Show:
To watch a premier of JJ’s documentary You’re Stronger Than You Think and for some live training for you to develop your Miracle Mindset, go to: www.alexandrajamieson/jj.