129 Why I Finally Sold My Oscars Dress with Hope McGrath
Welcome Ladies! Today I’ve got my friend Hope McGrath on the show. She’s my stylish friend who helped me clear out my closet. I even got rid of my Oscars dress! We talk all about my transformation today! She’s a stylist, a gallery curator and she’s a really cool Mom too! We’re talking today about the challenges of dressing ourselves, and about how emotional it can be to find our own style.
My vitality mentorship group is starting soon – it’s a small group of 20 women and I coach you for the next 8 months. This is your opportunity to get the support you need to take the deep dive into transforming your life and everything in it! This is the time to restore your life to the way you truly want it to be. You have so much to share with the world and there’s no reason it needs to stay out of reach. This program is unlike anything you have ever tried. Apply now for a growth-filled, game-changing year! It’s time to get unstuck. You have until March 3 to submit an application. www.alexandrajamieson.com/vitalitymentorship.
This episode is brought to you by brand2expandchallenge.com. Get in on the FREE 5-day challenge to get coaching and community to increase and solidify your position in the marketplace. You’ll learn to sell and get more info on selling all of your services. Go to brand3expandchallenge.com and sign up today!
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- Overcoming our baggage about style
- When the ladies became aware of style and fashion
- Why Hope started her fashion career with Oscar De Larenta
- A style intervention in 10th grade started it all!
- Why Alex didn’t want first impressions to be important
- Purging the closet by 50%
- What to do with an Oscar dress?
- How clothes affect our perception of ourselves and others
- Colors can empower you – know what’s best for you!
- The love of gold and glittery….the secret obsession of Alex
- A divorce party – celebrate!
- Flip the script on the internal dialogue around aging
- Step away from the leggings!
Visit our Sponsor Stacy Tuschl for her 5-day Brand To Expand Challenge:
Take your business from bland to a crush-worthy personal brand and amplify your confidence, credibility, and cash to be the go-to expert in your industry! www.brand2expandchallenge.com
Links Mentioned in the Show:
hopemcgrath.com – get the newsletter to get a free open heart meditation.
email@example.com – subject line = “Style Her Rules Radio” and get a complimentary style consultation.