158 My Secret Obsession with Essential Oils with Dr. Mariza Snyder
There’s a lot of things I could be talking about today, but I’m going to focus on essential oils. With all of the stressors that are in our lives, we can get sick, over stressed and worn out, and essential oils can help support your health during this time!
Dr. Mariza Snyder is an educator, Amazon best-selling author, wife, and Wellness Advocate. She’s passionate about helping you to become more empowered with simple healthy habits that YOU can do TODAY!
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- You can over-use essential oils and that can be harmful
- Essential oils are the original medicine
- Consistent use of essential oils can promote long term health
- Proper use of essential oils is critical for the maximum benefit
- Aromatherapy is best around immune support and stress support
- The sense of smell is extremely powerful and bring back memories.
- Smells are used for many things from selling homes to stimulating appetite.
- Man made scents are toxic – think about the laundry aisle of the grocery store or the candle aisle. Stay away from toxins.
- 90% of the fragrances are not regulated by the FDA.
- The synthetic fragrance toxins are harmful to our hormonal regulation.
- Essential oils can help with sleep and anxiety
- You can use essential oils in a lot of ways and there are so many recipes. Diffusing the oils is a great way to start.
- There is a wrong way to use essential oils – you have to be careful!
- This essential oil is The Obliterator!
- Most essential oils are not consumable, so check your labels – topical and aromatic uses are best!
Cravings Control Blend of Essential Oils for Reducing Food Cravings:
Peppermint and grapefruit are fantastic at reducing food cravings. Ginger and cinnamon add extra digestive and metabolic support.
Yield: 10-milliliter glass container
20 drops grapefruit essential oil
10 drops peppermint essential oil
5 drops cinnamon essential oil
5 drops ginger essential oil
2 teaspoons carrier oil of choice (grape seed oil, almond oil, etc)
Directions: Add essential oils to your small glass container. Top off bottle with your carrier oil and shake to completely blend essential oils. Apply 1-2 drops of blend to your palms. Rub palms together and take 3-5 deep inhales to help reduce cravings.
Join Her Rules Radio Crew on FB
Follow Alex on Instagram – @DeliciousAlex
Today’s sponsor: Bark Box – Get a FREE month when you sign up for a 6 or 12 month subscription.