(Adapted from Andrea Shillington’s Brands For The Heart)
Every New Year’s Day I spend time with my husband reflecting on the past year and our intentions for the upcoming year, because I believe that the more we know ourselves the more we can decide how to step boldly into our future.
I love to spending this time of year in deep reflection to uncover any discoveries in my awareness that have yet to be revealed, celebrate the lessons I have learned and set intentions for the year ahead.
Personally, I love doing this together with my husband Bob, because with him I feel safe to dream big, and be vulnerable. And Bob is fantastic with manifestation. He gets clear about what we want, and why, and then begins to live as if the thing we desire is already happening. AND, he’s not afraid to ask for help, reaching out to friends and colleagues for advice and support. I learn so much being with him.
Every year we do a recap of the year passing, and a visioning for the year coming.
Here are the questions I’ll be reflecting on this New Year’s with my husband Bob, about our life together, and in my business as a coach:
1. What are you most grateful for about this past year?
2. When did you feel most self expressed in your life, work, and as a leader?
3. What made you feel purposeful this past year?
4. What was the single greatest lesson of this past year and what did it teach you about yourself?
5. What new qualities, skills, superpowers, or strengths did you discover about yourself this past year?
6. What was your most courageous action this year?
7. What was your most selfless act this past year?
8. What did you get absolutely clear on this year?
9. What relationship most supported your growth this past year?
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
11. What 3 words best describe this past year?
12. What do you want to get absolutely clear on for next year?
13. What does success look like for you in the upcoming year and how do you need to redefine your definition of success?
14. What single thing do you need to do this coming year to feel more productive and intentional around how you manage your time?
15. What new relationships do you want to call in for the upcoming year?
16.What creative projects do you want to bring into the world this upcoming year?
17. What is your single biggest challenge in making this next year feel successful in your eyes? What are you committed to doing to overcome this challenge?
BONUS: What 1-3 words best captures your intention for the next year?
Plan your year for pleasure, health, freedom, vitality, and soul-deep motivation.
Get clear on how you want to feel, what your soul’s desires are for 2017, and how to plan out, step-by-step, the path forward.
Let’s build a year based on self-love, true joy, self-care and nourishment that really means something…
Join me and a group of heart-centered, fun-seeking women here:
Sunday Jan 1, 2017 2:00 PM Eastern Time, 11 AM Pacific
Join from your computer: https://zoom.us/j/801842112?
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/