180 Your Cravings + Desires Are A Portal
What do you want? It might seem like a simple or even childish question, but I believe it is an essential question in every woman’s life. Sometimes, “What do I want” is a dangerous question. In order to honestly answer, we need to get vulnerable and emotionally naked. If you’ve never taken the time to get honest about your desires, or you are just beginning to unlock the power of desire, then this is the place for you to be. Welcome to the safest place to let your deepest wishes run wild.
After 17 years of coaching, I have seen woman after woman learn to trust herself completely and follow her desires wholeheartedly. The results speak for themselves: more energy, satisfying work, pleasurable relationships, and so much more. When we learn to listen to not just our desires but also our bodies, we can unlock a life of pure happiness, and you deserve that. It’s time to start thinking differently about what will bring you lasting satisfaction. Yes, your cravings, desires, and yearnings can save you.
I am going to share how I learned to start trusting my body and my deepest desires. I’ve had many jobs and lived many lives. I’ve struggled and fought for what I knew would be best for me. On the other side of the transformation, I can see how each phase of my life was a lesson in listening to myself. Do you want to stop living by the world’s rules, and start making your own? Come and join me today.
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- To start to create a life you love, you have to start with desire.
- When you speak your deepest wish, you become vulnerable and known.
- The kind of life that is always unsatisfactory.
- We want to feel good, and that can only come from self-trust.
- The dish on the relationship between women and food.
- Why do we hide behind our cravings?
- Examine your cravings before giving into them?
- Here’s how I learned to listen to my own desires in my life and started looking for meaningful work.
- My body rebelled against me, but I changed my life with my diet.
- Even after all the successes, I had earned, my divorce caused my body to change once again.
- Look at life’s curveballs and seem them as opportunities for insight.
- Be ready to try again.
- My relationship with my body is completely renewed.
It’s like a public radio fundraiser, without the service interruptions 🙂