184 Get Your Glow On with Naomi Whittel
How can we have the energy we want, and be rooted in our bodies? It starts with how we feed and nourish ourselves. The natural world is filled with the remedies to our energy problem, but with so much conflicting advice out there, it is difficult to know who to trust. That is why it is so important to me to bring you my guest, whose wisdom is vetted by top research as well as personal experience. Today, I am talking with Naomi Whittel, the nation’s leading female innovator in the natural product industry. Like me, she believes in the healing power of nature and plants, and using Nobel award-winning science, she has written up a book that is going to unlock nature’s provision for our energy crisis.
Naomi’s new book, Glow 15, celebrates our bodies own ability to self-feed. This process, called autophagy, is the key to understanding why the Glow 15 protocol is so powerful. When we utilize the plants that unlock our body’s own self-feeding mechanism, we are actually creating more energy to propel us through the day! I am so excited to share with you Naomi’s personal journey, her wisdom, and all of the small steps you can take towards an energetic life.
What’s great about this subject is that today’s conversation is just the tip of the iceberg! I believe that women should feel as powerful as you can be, and nature is supplying us with all that we need to unlock our inner power. After today’s episode, you might want to run outside and hug a tree. I’m with you sister. Nature is amazing, and I cannot wait for you to hear the incredible insight from Naomi’s studies in autophagy.
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- Let’s dive into the roots of Glow 15.
- How citrus bergamot impacts our cholesterol levels.
- Learn what autophagy is and how it can unlock our best health.
- Discover the two eating principles in Glow 15.
- Why intermittent fasting is safe for women with adrenal fatigue.
- Fasting is a part of every major religion and is a natural biological state.
- Eat fat first!
- Naomi is a living example of the protocol in Glow 15.
- Let’s talk about tea!
- How can we trust our decisions when it comes to the contradictory information out there.
- The first thing we can do is step away from sugar.
- We need to understand our biological clocks.
- Top Sleep hygiene tips.
- Exercise promotes deep sleep, but we need to time it well!
- Troubleshooting our most common exercise problems.
It’s like a public radio fundraiser, without the service interruptions 🙂