189 Dodging Energy Vampires with Dr. Christiane Northrup
Do you know an “Energy Vampire?” Is there a relationship that leaves you drained and hurt, but you can’t seem to escape that person’s power over you? It looks like you might be an Empath, and you are definitely in the right place to change your life. It is such an incredible privilege to get to speak with Dr. Christiane Northrup, a writer and scholar whose groundbreaking books have been changing lives for decades. Her most recent book, Dodging Energy Vampires: an Empath’s Guide for Avoiding Relationships That Drain You and Restoring Your Health and Power is, in my opinion, her best yet.
Christiane and I had the opportunity to chat about everything from childhood wounds to toxic relationships. In this episode, you will learn how to recognize those Energy Vampires, and why you might be targeted. How do you know if you are in a relationship with a vampire, and how can you finally be free? Can you even heal after an Energy Vampire drains you emotionally? Christiane has the answers and the tools you will need to navigate these difficult relationships.
When you have healthy, restorative relationships with the people closest to you, life unfolds beautiful opportunities for you. Christiane is doing work that will help you gain a new understanding of a problem you might not even know you have. Get ready to do some work with Christiane. It will be worth it!
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- Why we love the title of Christiane’s book!
- What is an Empath?
- The #MeToo movement plays into the concept of Energy Vampires.
- Why childhood wounds cause Empaths to hold onto negative emotions.
- Empaths are human air purifiers.
- Vampires tend to target Empaths.
- Vampires live off of narcissistic supply.
- It feels so good at the moment.
- What reality TV can teach us about Vampires.
- We all need a reality check.
- Why it is so impossible, to tell the truth.
- The health risks of being around Energy Vampires.
- There are so many physiological reasons why we need to keep our energy up.
- Become the gray rock.
- The best thing for you will be no contact.
- They will make it right.
- Healing from an Energy Vampire relationship.
Grab your copy of Dodging Energy Vampires
It’s like a public radio fundraiser, without the service interruptions 🙂