193 Eat for Hormone Balance
In this week’s episode of the podcast, I am bringing you a mixture of hard truth, inspirational and uplifting strategies, and more than a little fun. As your Life Coach in your ears, it is my joy to bring to your attention anything that is going to make your life healthier and happier. That is why I am so excited to have Magdalena Wszelaki with me today. Magdalena is going to teach us how to eat our way to hormonal balance.
Hormones play a role in almost every system in our bodies. They help balance our blood sugar, our circadian rhythm and even have an effect on how our bodies feel stress. Magdalena is going to tell us all about the specific changes we can make to our diets to make our hormones happy. Her researched-based system is going to unlock a new level of healing that can change your entire life!
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- My troubled thoughts from Mother’s Day, and a state of the union.
- Why balanced hormones begin with a healthy gut.
- Estrogen dominance is a problem for most women.
- Learn all of the dominant symptoms many of our clients will face.
- Cortisol is our enemy.
- Hormone imbalance is completely reversible.
- Your diet holds the many pieces of your life together.
- Magdalena includes desserts in her cook book!
- Experiences around the world have informed how Magdalena wrote her book.
- Your tastes can change!
- Learn how to find the Super Foods that will get you started on your hormone balance journey.
It’s like a public radio fundraiser, without the service interruptions 🙂
Get $10 off your first Fab Fit Fun box at Fabfitfun.com and be sure to use the code RULES at checkout to get $10 off!