198 Getting to Hell Yes
I cannot even begin to tell you how super excited I am to tell you about today’s special guest, my husband, Bob Gower. We are so anxious to tell you all about the book we recently co-wrote, Getting To Hell Yes: The conversation that will change your business (and the rest of your life).
Bob and I passionately believe that the world needs more people who know how to build aligned and empathetic relationships – in business, communities, and families – through powerful, clear conversations. Our intention is to help you be the catalyst for positive change in your organization and in your life. Tune in to today’s show to hear a valuable conversation that will guide and inspire you follow our simple, guided methodology on how to get in alignment, and create common cause with other people.
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- Alex and Bob discuss why they wrote their book, Getting To Hell Yes.
- Bob shares why this 4-part tool is so important to him and how he and Alex put it into practice.
- Bob shares why he feels like his relationships are strong at home and in business.
- Alex shares how the 4-step process can help you transform and solidify your relationships.
- Bob shares how important it is to have business teams work together and how using the 4-part tool can be a catalyst in shaping strong teams.
- Bob describes how the 4-part tool can be used to foster psychological safety.
- Alex describes how the tool can assist empaths with understanding where people are coming from rather than only feeling what others feel.
- The 4-part tool is a four part conversation that is structured in a way that allows everyone to speak openly and safely. Bob shares the power of using the tool effectively and tells us how it can foster empathy.
- Alex shares how she and Bob used the tool in a situation with their son, who was about to begin his 7th grade year in school.
- Bob and Alex encourage you to give someone a little notice if you’re wanting to use the tool in a conversation with him/her.
- Bob and Alex give tips for setting some of the parameters of the meeting.
- Alex and Bob detail the four parts of the tool.
- Intentions, or the why you do things, are discussed as to how they pertain to implementation.
- Alex and Bob next discuss how to effectively incorporate sharing real concerns while implementing the tool.
- Bob and Alex discuss how to properly discuss boundaries in the conversation.
- Bob and Alex detail how sharing dreams is used as part of implementing the tool.
Getting To Hell Yes website
Getting to Hell Yes on Amazon