253: Discovering Your Feminine Genius with LiYana Silver
We know that every woman’s worst critic is . . . herself. It’s a sad but true fact. Why do we spend so much time and energy berating and judging ourselves for falling short of our perfectionist ideals? Why can’t we embrace the truth of who we were created to be and who we have become through the ups and downs of life? This might be just the interview that you need to hear today.
In this episode, we discuss some juicy topics for women. What if you took the energy you spend on self-improving and bashing your body in chasing impossible standards of perfectionism and channeled that energy into things that truly bring you alive? Join us!
LiYana Silver is a coach, teacher, speaker, and author of Feminine Genius. She has helped countless women find the full expression of their feminine strengths in work, love, and life. Her book has been out for a while, but the audiobook version was just released. LiYana is an NLP practitioner who also loves to dance and paint.
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- The premise of LiYana’s book, Feminine Genius
- Why LiYana wanted her book to speak to the self-loathing that occurs with women
- How LiYana teaches people about the divine and the sacred
- What LiYana discovered anew in the audiobook recording process
- The intersection of LiYana’s work, systemic racism, white supremacy, and perfection
- The importance of allowing ourselves to make mistakes
- The concept of “drawing while erasing”
- Why the creating process has to precede the editing process
- How the spirit of “the provocative path” plays out in LiYana’s book and her work
- What spiritual bypassing is and how we use it in our lives
- The opposite of spiritual bypassing: “mining for gold in the dark night of the soul”
- The cycle of “the dark night” that keeps coming up for LiYana
- The #1 skill we need: the ability not to disconnect or run away from painful feelings
- Your sexual center: the oracle, the value, and the meditation
- How the “feminine genius” points women back to an original sense of what they know and feel
- Stories of healing through LiYana’s work and book
fgaudiobook Get a free month of Master Classes with LiYana when you download the audiobook!