82 Sugar Cravings + Thyroid Healing with Andrea Beaman
Hello my Clan of the Crave Bears! I’m so glad you decided to join me again today. I have a ton of stuff going on right now. My husband, Bob has had a rough week battling some crippling pain, and after a trip to the ER, a shot and then later a visit to the Dr., we found out that he has a bulging, ruptured disc in his back! So, we may be looking at some surgery soon. It’s just such a helpless feeling to not be able to do anything for him to make the pain better. It’s taxing to be a care taker, and I have to say I’m pretty beat! I sure will be glad when he’s feeling better.
April 14th we start another 8 weeks of the Cravings Cleanse! It’s my flagship program and it is incredible. Go to cravingscleanse.com and sign up to join us. I have been reminded that my stress these last few weeks can bring on cravings. Those late night cravings can really sabotage your health. A high protein shake in the morning can help stabilize your blood sugar and digestion throughout the day.
Thyroid health and adrenal fatigue are connected in the pursuit of overall health. Today’s guest is Andrea Beaman. She is an award winning chef and is a top rated professional in health and fitness. She’s here to share her formula for thyroid health and how to get rid of sugar cravings for good.
Andrea has the Nourishing Thyroid Health Program that can help heal your thyroid and regulate it for good. You can learn more about the program at bit.ly/cravethyroid.
Don’t forget about our Swag Bag Giveaway! Here is how you can enter in to win this $1000 swag bag:
- Go to iTunes put up a meaningful review about your thoughts about The Crave Cast, what you’ve learned, what you’ve loved, why people should tune in. or you can go to bit.ly/cravecast and leave a review.
- Once a month I will be picking one meaningful review, I’ll get in touch with you, will announce it here on the podcast and I will be sending you all of these incredible goodies. So be sure to enter the $1000 swag bag giveaway at bit.ly/cravecast!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- What started Andrea’s thyroid disease
- The symptoms she was having and what the Dr. prescribed
- What she did that caused her to lose 25 pounds and reversed her thyroid symptoms
- Why you should feel ok about getting a second opinion in a medical diagnosis
- Common habits that damage your thyroid
- Why computer and phone usage is hurting our thyroid
- Why you should never use a bluetooth headset, but ear buds are a good idea
- Why your cruciferous vegetables may be unsafe for your thyroid
- Why farming without animal inputs is not possible in order to feed the planet
- The benefits of eating soy, and how to do it the right way
- Why soy is one of the “Toxic 6” foods
- Why no diet plan should ignore the emotional aspects of eating and health
Nourishing Thyroid Health Program – bit.ly/cravethyroid
The Cravings Cleanse – Starts April 12!