CREATRIX CIRCLE 2020
A private, intimate group of driven women dedicated to their growth and creating what’s needed next.
October 3rd – 24th, 2020
I believe passionately that the world needs more confident, nourished women who share their creative ideas. And with the world in crisis, this has never been more true. As we are all experiencing massive shifts in our lives — taking on new roles and responsibilities and facing new challenges — our self-care, personal growth, intuition, and relationships can be a source of solace and support while we face additional stress and uncertainty.
These massive changes don’t have to be harmful to our lives and dreams – in fact, there may be an opportunity to strengthen them. In the last decade, I’ve experienced incredible changes, wins, and losses in my professional work, while also pursuing desires, authenticity, and growth.
The surprising thing is that these challenges made me stronger. Sure the path has been messy and frustrating at times, but with the help of specific tools, I’ve become a better coach, mother, partner, and professional creative. This happened because I learned the powerful tools I had to use, and grew a community of supporters around me to help me grow, even in the face of crises.
Over the years I’ve taught this work to thousands of women and groups. I’d like to share these skills with you.
In this 4-week small group program, I will lead a small group of women through proven methods and tools to help you get clear on what you need and want so you can thrive with calm, grace, and joy.
Through weekly check-ins and focused 1-on-1 coaching, we can all rise to our more confident, action-oriented selves and show up as good partners to support the people we care about, even in stressful times in our businesses and families.
How It Works
In the group and virtual support groups you’ll get:
- Group Option:
- Working Sessions: A 60-minute group call each Saturday beginning October 3rd, where you’ll learn new tools and techniques and have an opportunity to share, ask questions and engage in real conversations with other creative, driven women like you.
- Online Group: Access to a private, moderated What’sApp group where you can ask us questions and interact with each other between group sessions to share wins and challenges.
- Group + Private Upgrade Option: If you want more personalized attention I’ll offer additional support you get all of the above plus:
- Private Coaching Calls: Two additional 45-minute call with Alex during October 2020
- Quick Support: texts and/or email support between sessions.
Logistics and Investment
- When We Meet: The first session is Saturday, October 3rd at 11 AM ET, and continues weekly through Saturday, October 24th, 2020. Personal coaching sessions will be scheduled through a private link which you’ll receive upon registration.
Alexandra Jamieson is a success coach for driven womxn who has been seen on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Martha Stewart, and more. She was Elle’s Inspirational Coach in 2015, and was the co-creator of the Oscar-nominated Super Size Me. She leads communication and leadership trainings alongside her husband, Bob Gower based on their award-winning book Radical Alignment. For more, visit alexandrajamieson.com.
Testimonials From Recent Clients
“This has been empowering, insightful work. Truly.”
—Jennifer Giannetonni, Lead Producer, ACZ Productions, LA, CA
“Finding Alex Jamieson is truly one of the best things that has happened to me in 15 years. I was coming off of 3 tremendous losses in a short period of time, which led to extreme overeating and loss of control, and then depression, and with Alex’s guidance I not only pulled myself out of a very low point, but I now have the tools to pull myself out of whatever comes my way. I tell my friends and family that Alex literally changed my life, because she did. Through working with her both privately and with some of the women’s groups she runs, I found myself, I found other women who are supportive and on the same journey as me, and I know that if every woman in this world had an Alex, this world would be a much happier and healthier place.”
— Lissa Dunkerly, Sales Team Manager, New Jersey
There is something you want to do or achieve or become, and you don’t have to do it alone. In fact… it’s really hard to do it alone. You couldn’t really ask for a better person to support you in your dreams than Alex.
—Brittany Kriger, Author, and Group Manager