45 Dr. Tami – How to Take Back Control of Your Hormones
Are you tired but having trouble sleeping through the night? Does stress get to you more than it used to? Are you having trouble keeping your muscle tone? Are your cravings through the roof?
Have you thought about getting your hormones checked? After a super stressful year, that’s what I did, and let me tell you, my hormones were a mess! Once I started taking hormone supplements everything turned around.
On this week’s episode, I talked to Dr. Tami, a hormone EXPERT! Her book The Hormone Secret really helped me understand the relationship between my adrenals and testosterone, and how to get my whole body balanced and back on track.
You can do it too! Listen in to learn more about the effects hormone imbalance can have on your body, and pick up a copy of Dr. Tami’s book to start learning all about how to get yourself back on track. Plus, if you send a picture of your receipt or book to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can score some great bonus materials.
Today’s sponsor is Audible.com®, who has more than 180,000 audiobooks and spoken-word audio products. Get a free audiobook of your choice here.
So my crave bears, let’s take back our hormones!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How women are hijacked by our hormones
- Why connecting with other people is so important
- What are the symptoms of hormone problems
- Why women should start getting their hormone levels checked in their late 20s
- Why your adrenal glands are so important
- The importance of cleaning out the inflammation caused by stress
- Why you should prioritize your health
- How testosterone affects women
- The importance of testosterone in fitness, energy, libido, and mood
- What supplements boost testosterone levels
- The interaction of daydreams or fantasies and testosterone levels
- Why women should exercise “softer”
- Why we should all stand in a superman pose more often
- The danger of cravings
- How dangerous is sugar?
- What your body and adrenals need during that afternoon lull
- Why we have become fat in our low fat, non fat lifestyle
- The range of reaction time to hormone adjustment
- You can buy Dr. Tami’s amazing book The Hormone Secret here
- Be sure to visit her website and take the hormone quiz!
- Connect with Dr. Tami: