65 Elizabeth DiAlto – Selfish Boundaries For The Common Good
Today I’m talking to longtime friend and founder of Wild Soul Movement, Elizabeth DiAlto. Elizabeth has a really honest and grounded approach to self help, spirituality, and movement. What I love is that Wild Soul Movement is not about counting calories or losing weight, it’s about getting into your own body and connecting with your physicality. Her mission to redefine and reclaim womanhood is just something I can get behind. And get this, she has a beautiful new book out called Untame Yourself.
Also, don’t forget to apply for my Women on the Verge coaching program! I’ll be selecting 20 folks to spend time with on the phone and coach. I love doing these sessions because when people feel really seen and heard in a non-judgmental way, it can be truly transformational. Apply today!
Today’s sponsor is Audible.com®, who has more than 180,000 audiobooks and spoken-word audio products. Get a free audiobook of your choice here.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Why being a personal trainer wasn’t enough
- Why she started working in instead of working out
- Why we often don’t realize we have control issues
- The difference between paying attention and listening to your body
- How to honor your body
- Why women who have given birth should not loathe their bodies
- How to use your body to navigate life
- How to get beyond feeling selfish
- The importance of having a safe space to be yourself
- The difference between discernment and judgment
- Why we have to unlearn to apologize
- Why we crave love
- Get a copy of Untame Yourself
- Check out Elizabeth’s Yes/No/Truth video
- Read my list of Top Ten Books of 2015
- Check out this gorgeous picture of Amy Schumer
- Connect with Elizabeth: