53 End the Late Night Eating
We’ve reason to celebrate, crave bears. Crave Cast is almost 1 year old!
Can you believe it? I’ve so enjoyed this year of talking to experts to share their knowledge with you, and I’ve loved talking to YOU!
This week I asked put some feelers out on social media for a couple questions to discuss and I got some great ones about late night cravings and about feeling free.
Listen in for some tips to end late night eating, and to help you feel free with your body and yourself.
Today’s sponsor is Audible.com®, who has more than 180,000 audiobooks and spoken-word audio products. Get a free audiobook of your choice here.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Where those late night cravings come from
- Why you have to check in on what and when you’ve eaten
- Why you should choose healthy foods for a snack
- How to analyze whether your cravings are real
- What else you can do for your wellbeing other than eating or drinking
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of physical pleasure
- The reality of the craving for freedom
- What happens when women feel free in our bodies
- What are the two body myths keeping us from freedom
- Why we shouldn’t think of it as “getting your body back”
- How the myth of the lost body is keeping us stuck
- What are heart habits
- Why we have to reframe the stigma around sex and losing your virginity
- How society uses weight and sexual status to brand us
- How food became our safe sex
- Why we have to become aware of these myths
- How we can truly be free