17 Isabel Foxen Duke – How to make Peace with Your Food and Body
Why do we have to fight food?
Why do we continuously obsess over food. Why can’t we just feel relaxed and have a joyous experience whenever it comes to food and our bodies?
I know this is a continuous struggle for most of us.
Therefore, please welcome my next guest Isabel Foxen Duke.
Isabel has personally experienced the emotional roller-coaster of unsuccessful dieting.
She’s overcome it and now Isabel is a certified health coach, emotional eating expert and is the creator of the hugely successful program ‘Stop Fighting food.’
In this episode you will find all the tools to change the way you think about food and how to live an awesome life.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Personal breakthrough via Isabel Foxen Duke
- How Isabel Foxen Duke discovered the sociology behind her personal journey
- Mixing obsession with control
- The shame culture we live in
- Why weight and health need to be separated
- What’s behind bingeing
- Why Isabel Foxen Duke has a deep understanding of chronic yoyo dieting
- The importance of having different cultural conversations about weight
- How the media plays on our obsessions which are what’s off limits
- Say What? Dieting has the most serious correlation with emotional eating?!
- What an ideal utopia would look like with self-regulating, normal eating
- Our problematic poisoned food system
- Social media’s contribution to fear based decisions we make with food
- Isabel’s guidelines for social media
- The big problem with “Compare and Despair”
- Body diverse and how it works
- No way! Really? A plus size model is categorized as a size 4!?
- New crazy campaigns and the revolution of the straight model
- An inside scoop on the insanity of the fashion world
- How specific body realities are finally being bought up in conversation after 50 years of darkness
- A juicy insight into Isabel’s program, ‘Stop Fighting Food’
- Check out Isabel Foxen Duke’s conversation @ Elle Magazine
- Read Isabel Foxen Duke on Huffington Post
- Find out all about Healthy is the new skinny
- Read Isabel’s article – Ode to the medium sized woman
- Hear what Lena Dunam candidly talks about regarding her body issues
- Jena La Flamme’s quote “When sexy becomes safe, then food stops becoming the enemy.”
- Check out Isabel’s site: Isabelfoxenduke.com
- Find out details about the release of ‘Stop Fighting Food’
- Connect with Isabel:
Learn more about Heal your digestion with my favorite probiotics!!
Check this out 21 Day Sugar Detox!!