194 Make Peace With Your Food and Your Body
I’ve worked with a lot of incredible women over the years, and time and again I see these capable, powerful women struggle to make peace with their bodies. We want a graceful, effortless, and fun relationship with our bodies. What does it take to get there? When we discover how to step back from our habits, we can live a life of agency and freedom.
Today, I am going to share all of my best practices for filling your body up with flavorful food and inner peace. There is joy in every bite!
Music Credit: My good friend Lindsay Katt – https://lindsaykatt.bandcamp.com/track/stick-by-me
- It’s time to make peace with our bodies. I’ll teach you how.
- The ways that food has been turned into an object of our desires.
- How a detox retreat taught me how to truly relax.
- How to spot a “noisy food.”
- The New Rules of Eating: there are no rules!
- Hunger is an ally.
- Learn from one of my favorite client success stories.
Fabfitfun.com – Use the code RULES to save 10 bucks!
It’s like a public radio fundraiser, without the service interruptions 🙂
Get $10 off your first Fab Fit Fun box at Fabfitfun.com and be sure to use the code RULES at checkout to get $10 off!