06 Melissa Ramos – Sexy Food Therapist and Poop Whisperer
What if you could use food to increase sexiness?
Melissa Ramos is an expert in sexy food therapy.
She’s a nutritionist, acupuncturist and poop whisperer.
Yup, she has the most memorable business cards too.
In this episode we delve into the connection of sex, food and career growth.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- Melissa’s evolution as an expert in women’s digestion, ovarian cysts and hormonal balance
- Melissa’s aim is to teach women to feel good and understand that this is a lifestyle
- The good and bad side effects of confronting these issues
- The meaning of emotionally eating the right way
- How chocolate is a bitter food and therapeutic for the heart and it’s not to be bought at the local convenience store
- How Melissa was going through school and dating whilst healing her body and cravings
- Her belief in a community of spirit, sharing food and talking about your experiences
- How shifting your connection can be so powerful
- When you have a craving for something super decadent and chocolatey try Melissa’s all 3 food group recipe – Avocado, Cacao powder and Coconut pudding
- How Melissa made light of a very tabus ‘poopy’ subject in her TedTalk
- Why Melissa’s passionate about poop
- Why the modern invention of the toilet is so ergonomically incorrect
- The benefits of pooping the old school way and using a new school method to continue to do so
- Alex and Melissa’s collaborative invention idea “the travel spotty potty”
- The link between impaired digestion and the effect of food cravings
- What are the benefits of cacao powder
- Alex’s revelation on women’s menstrual cycles, will power and having low brain sugar
- How Melissa created a course ‘Sexy lady Balls’ to empower women
- Sexy lady Balls Program
- Melissa’s TedTalk
- The Squatty Potty
- Lean more about Cacao Powder
- Connect with Melissa:
Learn more about My favorite probiotics for gut health!!
Check this out Collagen protein for healthy skin and joint health!