44 Twenty Questions to Reframe Your Negative Thinking
Do you have negative thoughts plaguing you and your health?
Do you have emotional obstacles that keep you from your highest goals and continue to send you into a downward spiral?
Well… Never fear, The Crave Cast is here!
Today I share with you a series of questions I recently used with a client who was dealing with this situation. I teach you how to get unstuck from negative thought loops and how to stay on track with your healthy eating.
Also, I’m excited to share today’s sponsor Audible.com®, who has more than 180,000 audio books and spoken-word audio products. Get a free audio book of your choice here.
Now let’s get out of our negative thinking and get back into action!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- What’s the evidence: Are you confusing fact with a story?
- Am I jumping to conclusions: Are you basing things on poor evidence?
- What are the alternate possibilities: Remember there’s more way than one!
- What’s the effects in my body of thinking this way: Who are you being?
- What are the good and bad things about thinking this way: Do the disadvantages outweigh the advantages?
- Am I asking questions to which there are no answers: Skip the questions that have no answers
- What thinking errors am I making: Am I applying black and white thinking to myself?
- Am I using an ultimatum or extreme words: Cut out the exaggeration
- Am I condemning myself on the basis of a single event: It’s not fair to judge yourself
- Am I concentrating on my weaknesses and forgetting about my strengths: Keep a balanced view of yourself!
- Are you blaming yourself for something that is not your fault: Start controlling your eating to support a good mood
- Am I taking things personal that have nothing to do with me: Is it directed at you or is this indicative to someone else’s personality?
- Am I expecting myself to be perfect: Learn from your mistakes
- Am I using a double standard: Be kind to others and help them find a solution
- Do I only pay attention to the negative: Remember the good things!
- Am I catastrophizing: Overestimating the chances of disaster does not serve you
- Am I exaggerating the importance of these events: Will I remember this next week?
- Am I stressed out about the way things should be instead of excepting and dealing with them as they are: What good can you focus on to make things/yourself feel better
- Am I assuming I can do nothing to change my situation: Be brave, try something different and work out some attainable step by step solutions
- Am I predicting the future instead of trying: Change is not impossible and remember that practise makes perfect
- If you’d like to try some live coaching – Shoot me an Email!!