51 Why Other People Matter To Your Weight Loss
There’s a new adventure on the horizon, crave bears.
Do you know how important relationships are to you and your health? Did you know that working out with a buddy can make it more fun, make you work harder, and sustain activity for longer? Other people matter!
There’s a study that says you are the five people you spend the most time with. So why not spend time with powerful, awesome women who inspire you and are working towards the same goals?
Today I’m telling you all about the Women, Food and Desire 14 Day Challenge. Starting on August 17th, I’ll be leading a group of ladies in activities, some requiring only ten minutes, some requiring a few hours, to encourage self care and community. We’ll all be supporting each other along the way during this two week journey.
I’d love for you to come join us. Head here to learn more about the challenge and sign up! I’ll see you there.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- The correlation between our relationships and our health
- What is the most important predictor of successful aging
- The benefits of exercising with others
- Why we need to put a human face on activities we want to do
- How others can help you get unstuck
- What are mirror neurons?
- How to switch up some of your routines
- What is the 14 day challenge?
- Why do the challenge?
- How to honor what your body is asking for
- What are self care activities
- What is a pleasure playdate?