25 Positive Psychology – Forget the Myths & Learn to Listen To Your Body
In this post we’re uncovering secret psychological sciences behind binge eating, offering discounts on all-natural supplements and share some of the success of recent media appearances.
I’m really excited and passionate about this and to be honest, it’s kind of blowing my mind!
In this episode I teach you about my new mantra cravings are your soul’s to-do list.
Also, I’m so excited to welcome a fresh sponsor, Perfect Supplements. I use their Cordyceps and Natural Calm Magnesium all the time – and am thrilled to partner with them to bring you the show.
As a special offer to my “clan of the crave bears” and listeners, Perfect Supplements is offering 10% off your order when you use the discount code CRAVE10 at check out! Click here to get your goodies!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- My experience on The Today Show with Cathy Lee & Hoda
- The benefits of a 6 second hug… (hint: oxytocin!)
- How Women Food & Desire (WFD) hit #1 on Amazon
- The delicious heartfelt responses to WFD
- The value in reading WFD if your going through a divorce
- Some special quotes
- Buy the book, send us the receipt and get special gifts
- Why the headline How to Crush Your Cravings makes me cringe
- Binge eating disorder… Why the vagueness and generalization?
- My concerns with the disturbing side effects of Vivance
- The danger of over prescribing… Remember all drugs have side effects
- A deep sneak peak into my online group program… It’s a food based cleanse
- Positive Psychology, the benefits and how it works
- How I’ve used 4, 7, 8 breathing for my insomnia
- Heartburn by Nora Ephron
- Too far to Go: The Maples Stories by John Updikes
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
- Getting a Grip: On My Body, My Mind, My Self by Monica Seles
- 10 of the Best ‘Dear Sugar’ Advice Columns by Cheryl Strayed
- Check out my Amazon reviews for Women, Food and Desire
- See my interview on The Today Show
- Get your own Statement Necklace – The Vesper @ Crave Jewellry
- See my Instagram pic with Barry Williams (Greg Brady)
- Join my online Facebook book club
- Learn more about the National Eating Disorders Association
- Tweet Me about binge eating disorder!! #cravecast
- Sign up to my online program which Starts Feb 12th – The Cravings Clan Cleanse