I’ve been a multi-passionate creative entrepreneur for 20+years, and each new project, plan, and path brings its own set of upheavals, loss, opportunities, and decision making moments. In fact, my friends have joked with me that I’m the perfect coach for “women on the verge” because I’ve found myself on so many edges, cliffs, and new beginnings.
I’ve come to see these times of challenge and growth as a beautiful series of opportunity for deep truth, forward movement, self-possession, and discovery.
With a love of learning, love for humanity, a keen sense of values, strategic planning, and help from community, I have fallen forward, with as much grace and strength as I could muster.
Every time we leap, the next step towards our truest selves always appears.
It takes vulnerability, authenticity, and clarity practices to declare what we want. It takes courage to leap for it.
We multi-hyphenate powerhouse leaders already have much of what we need to make our next leap…
… sometimes it’s hard to recognize our own strengths, skills, resources, connection, and gifts that we have access to.
… sometimes we need a guide to help us put the pieces and plan together to create a clear vision and strategy that honors our mission, purpose, and soul.
… sometimes the stuff we’re amazing at helping others with is the hardest for us to do for ourselves.
You are a powerhouse. You are driven. You are bold, smart, hard-working, and wise.
You are on the verge of something new, but can’t quite see how the pieces all fit together:
- Supportive, growth-filled relationships, community, and intimacy
- Food, body image, and self-care
- Mission and authentic service as a leader
- Pleasure, sensuality, feminine power, and soul-deep creativity
- Self-expression, spirituality, and sleeves-rolled-up-action
- Play, fun, and deep body satisfaction
My greatest pleasure is supporting and coaching women who are on the verge of their next step. Growth, movement, endings, beginnings, expansions, transitions, expression, loss, gains and healing in every form.
My clients include the CEO of a major company who needs to reconfigure her home life, self-care, and creative expression so that she could bring her full attention to the next massive stage in her professional achievement … and create soul-deep conversations with her husband so that she could feel grace and connected at home.
Another woman I had the pleasure to support took the leap from freelance in one of Hollywood’s most competitive industries to running a studio and creating an industry-changing technology … while healing her undiagnosed gut issues and managing an emotional teenager going through “growing pains” at home.
And another woman and I focused on her pleasure, work schedule, and self-care to create an eating plan that helped her glow on her wedding day, have powerful conversations with her partner about her desires for their intimate life, and create a new energy at home so that her body and work feel aligned and alive.
You may see yourself in the amazing womxn I’ve worked with:
- create and run charities
- who do stand up comedy at the end of their day as corporate lawyers
- creates the pitch that changes her company’s work-from-home policy
- women who finally take a singing lesson…and then buy 10 more
- who get up the nerve to get back into ballet…at aged 60
- who start dating online
- who transform their marriage with new clear conversations
- become a public speaker
- drop 20 pounds…without counting calories
- start writing the book about the hardest lessons in their life…which made her the powerhouse she is today
- start her business on the side…and still take the weekends off
- who mentor dozens of young people
- women who support their partner through gut-wrenching illnesses…and come out together on the other side
- raising smart, resilient, kind children
- women who leave their suppressive religion…and create their own powerful relationship to God(dess)
- women who become the top sales person in their industry
- …and finally buy themselves that red sports car
I am confident you will discover:
- The confidence to share and be recognized for your creative ideas
- Greater physical and mental energy and creativity
- Clarity about personal and professional priorities
- New and proven strategies for generating more sales and impact
- Opportunities to develop your leadership strengths
- Insights and tools for greater productivity
- Higher satisfaction in your work, and your life
All of the above will give you what you need to craft a successful business and create a joyfully satisfying life.