50 Put Yourself on the List
Why is it so hard for us to do nice things for ourselves?
Today I’m talking about exactly that with Kelly. She is so focused on taking care of her kiddos that afternoon cravings sneak up on her, and she doesn’t know where they’re coming from! I’ll give you a hint – she wasn’t putting herself or her needs on the list.
The grocery list OR the proverbial big life list!
We have to make sure we are taking care of ourselves, crave bears. Not only will it help us take care of others, but more importantly it will make us happier and healthier. And who can say no to that?
Today’s sponsor is Audible.com®, who has more than 180,000 audiobooks and spoken-word audio products. Get a free audiobook of your choice here.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- What happens when you have the energy to feed your kids, but not yourself?
- How to tackle your afternoon cravings
- Why you need to make sure you’re eating enough
- Falling from mindful eating into emotional eating
- The importance of starting your day eating well
- Why protein and fat are just as important as fruits and veggies
- How awesome is a gym with a kids’ area?!
- Why life changes sometimes make you reevaluate
- What is negativity bias
- Taking care of yourself as much as you take care of others