47 Sorry, I’m Not Sorry!
Let’s be honest. We women apologize for everything! Why do we do that?
We deserve to take up space and breathe this air and eat food that doesn’t make us ill, right? That’s what I’m talking about today with Susan, a reader and listener from Phoenix.
By saying sorry, by not speaking up and asking for what we need, we are creating problems for ourselves, with our health, diet, and self esteem. More and more women are standing up and saying, “I am here!”
It’s time that we all get comfortable asking for what we need, don’t you think, my crave bears? We can ask gracefully, simply, and until we get it.
Today’s sponsor is Audible.com®, who has more than 180,000 audiobooks and spoken-word audio products. Get a free audiobook of your choice here.
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- How migraines affect your life
- Why you should explore eliminating toxic foods
- Why it’s hard to give up your cravings
- How your social life affects your cravings
- The power of life stressors on our impulses
- How to deal with one time events that involve toxic foods
- Why you shouldn’t be scared to do a cleanse again
- The importance of asking the questions when you’re eating out
- People in the service industry want to make sure you are having a good time
- Why women have to stop saying sorry!
- How to ask for what you need
- Why we need to ask for what will sustain us