26 Summer Bock – The Untold Story of Gut Health and Self Worth
How would if feel to be free from your health woes and liberate yourself from mood-swings due to digestive issues?
That’s what we’re talking about on today’s episode of The Crave Cast. We’re going to dive deep into my favorite topic: The Four Root Causes of Cravings.
On this week’s episode we have Summer Bock on the show. Summer holds degrees & certifications from Columbia University, The Evergreen State College, The Institute for Integrative Nutrition and The New Mexico College of Natural Healing. She is a sought after fermentationist, a skilled herbalist and is the creator of the highly successful Gut Rebuilding Program.
In this episode we learn how to achieve a deeper level of healing. How to focus on the revolutionizing our individual health.
Also, I’m so excited to share with you my sponsor, Perfect Supplements. I use their Cordyceps and Natural Calm Magnesium all the time – and am thrilled to partner with them to bring you the show.
As a special offer to my “clan of the crave bears” and listeners, Perfect Supplements is offering 10% off your order when you use the discount code CRAVE10 at check out! Click here to get your goodies!
You can Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher or TuneIn
- About the strong effect of bacteria in our daily lives
- The strange connection between rhino, bird and human bacteria
- What it means that every human has 10 bacterial cells to each human cell
- How to listen to our guts to eat the best food possible
- The unbalanced bacteria
- What role the liver and the lymph system play in thriving health
- How to acknowledge and manage anxiety
- The benefits of what Summer does.. Yes! No More Meds!
- What is bitters?
- Summer’s personal goal for the future
- Join the front against the dietary industrial complex
- Foods that create bacterial balance
- About the effect of stress on important body bacteria
- Common symptoms of a gut imbalance
- What is… The Golden Doodle?!
- About the connection between skin and liver
- Summer’s favorite probiotic
- Tips on making a wild ferment
- Summer helps me with a personal question.. and it involves poop!
- The effects of physical movement on bowl movements
- The importance of meditation and conscious relaxation without the woo woo!
- How emotional thoughts stem from self worth
- Tips for managing habit creation
- Why we need to be calm, happy and joyful for our bacteria to live with us in harmony
- Learn about the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Find out all about Summer’s Programs: The Probiotic Power Cleanse, Gut Rebuilding and the Fermentationist Certification Program
- Get a copy of Dr. Sara Gottfried’s book – The Hormone Cure
- Get a copy of Alissa Vitti’s book – WomanCode
- Connect with Summer: