Sweet Potato Pudding
- 1 Garnet or Jewel sweet potato, or 1 leftover
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Wrap potatoes in foil and cook for 60 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. If using a leftover, cooked sweet potato, simply peel the skin off.
2. Peel skins with a pairing knife and place flesh in a food processor. Add maple syrup, cinnamon, pink Himalayan salt and vanilla extract. Process for 10 seconds, scrape sides and process 10 more seconds.
Check this out Do you have candida overgrowth?!!
Learn more about MCT oil for smoothies and brain health!!