What I Love, What I Believe, What I’m Committed To
- I love running my own creative business. It allows me to keep learning, take risks, and spend special moments with my 13-year old son and husband.
- I love my clients and the work they’re committed to in this life. They’re big thinkers, out-of-the-box imagineers, and designers of the future.
- I love that my days are filled with writing, painting, soul-deep conversations with clients, family, friends, and poking around in my garden.
- I love it when womxn step into their highest power, share their gifts, strengths, and stories, make great money, and create freedom in their own lives and the people they serve…
What I believe…
- I believe womxn have been brainwashed to dim our strengths and dumb down our brilliance to make other people comfortable.
- I believe that when we dim ourselves, we physically shrink, causing our bodies to hurt and act out in self-destructive ways.
- I believe real food, real conversations, and savoring small, daily pleasures can change your life.
- I believe that when womxn create more wealth in their lives, everyone wins. We do great things with that money: hire other womxn, uplift our communities, and give ourselves the nourishment we need.
- I believe that fighting to end white supremacy, racism, homophobia and voter suppression is part of my work in this life; Our mutual liberation and growth are tied together an inextricably linked.
What I’m committed to…
- I am committed to your growth and healing on every level: creatively, financially, emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- I am committed to embodying the #successenergetics of self-worth, self-awareness, generosity, physical vitality, creativity, and pleasure.
- I am committed to bringing my reusable bags, coffee cups, and metal straws every day.
- I am committed to helping my son grow strong, courageous, and committed to social justice so that he can fly and be an independent, positive force in the world.
- I’m committed to having fun with my clients as we dig deep into the toughest stuff of life, entrepreneurship, and balance.